The objective of this course is to serve as a guide and help prepare small- and medium-sized companies (SMEs) for the process of obtaining both debt and equity financing.
This guide is aimed a SMEs that have been operating for at least several years and that have reached a certain degree of maturity; it is not for recently created SMEs.
After finishing this course you will be aware of the decision making processes for financing a SME, and those that play a role in the process of obtaining financing.
After ending the course you will have found answers to the following doubts, and many other:
- Why is being prepared for the financing process important?
- What do I have to be aware of when deciding between debt financing and equity financing, and what proportions should I choose once the decision has been made?
- How do I determine the correct time, the necessary amount, and the appropriate deadline for my company’s financing?
- What are the financing options available to my company?
- What documents do I have to have ready to request financing?
- What is the process for obtaining financing like?
- What are the main factors that debt and equity financers consider when granting financing?
For questions or more information, contact us at this email: email@example.com