Creciendo Juntas – Transformación Digital

Foro Tema 1. Inmersión Digital

¿ Por qué el relacionamiento es importante para los negocios?

Imagen de Carolina Rubio
¿ Por qué el relacionamiento es importante para los negocios?
de Carolina Rubio - Tuesday, 26 de April de 2022, 14:49

De acuerdo a la teoría de Networking desarrollada por BNI Business Network International , a continuación algunas de las razones de por qué el relacionamiento es importante para tu negocio;

- Es la forma más efectiva de conseguir nuevos clientes

- Es una forma más fácil de hacer crecer tu negocio 

- Construyes relaciones que se convierten en un constante flujo de referencias/negocios

- Los clientes que atraes son más valiosos para tu negocio

https://www.bni.com/about

Imagen de Carolina Rubio
Re: ¿ Por qué el relacionamiento es importante para los negocios?
de Carolina Rubio - Tuesday, 3 de May de 2022, 13:29

"The time investment in business networking also builds social capital. Businesses develop and maintain solid, professional relationships through successful networking which create the value behind social contacts. The value of your invested time – “soft money” – is actually greater than the value of your “hard money” spent. Calculate the value of soft-money investments in networking and building relationships. You will be surprised at the financial value you have delivered to your business." 

Ivan Misner BNI Founder and Chief Visionary Officer 

Imagen de Lisa Beckles
Re: ¿ Por qué el relacionamiento es importante para los negocios?
de Lisa Beckles - Friday, 27 de May de 2022, 01:10

Hi Carolina,

Thank you for sharing. My first thought on this is that good business relationships can help save you money in procurement of goods and services and thus impact profitability. I have seen this in my business. Furthermore, the right relationships with one company in one new territory can open an entire new territory up to you.